You guys! The time is finally here! We spent our last Sunday night in this apartment. Tonight will be our last Monday night! The finale is playing!!!! Halle-freaking-lujah!!!!! It is past time. The last couple of weeks have been nonstop tension between everyone.
What are we looking forward to the most??
- A couch, kitchen table, ummmmm…..furniture. It’s been 3 months of sitting on the floor and the steps.
- A real vacuum. The stick “quick broom” has worked….kinda….julianne says it’s a bit like a person who eats too much food and throws little of it back up. Okay, it’s not meant for deep cleaning, but it’s gotten us by. Honestly, Dax’s toy vac picks up the chunks about as well as this old timer! HA! It was $1 at a rummage sale. Good enough.
- Less driving. The amount of time I have spent in the car driving these past 3 months is insane. It’s really taken a toll on me emotionally and physically. Maybe I can actually get some workouts in a again when I’m not spending 3+ hours in the car everyday. Let’s not even talk about the gas money….ugh!
- A washer and dryer!!!! Clean clothes!!!! No likes of dirty laundry!!! Can we all jump for joy?!?!
- Room to play and be free! Apartments are not meant for large families. Period!
There’s lots more, but those are the biggies!
Last progress pics…
We won’t see it again until our walkthrough on Thursday morning. I’m pretty excited to see it move in ready!!!
Heading back home (Illinois will always be home) to load the truck this weekend!!!! Kids get a day off on Monday so we can load and move!!! FINALLY